Monday, September 18, 2006

Who I Am

I cannot shut off who I am. I may only identify with that which I think I am in the moment that I am thinking about it. It is there for this moment and for no other. If I identify with the highest power I can conceive of then my identification assumes a higher purpose. Always and and I cannot stress this enough it is the moment of becoming that is the most pregnant one of creation. All preceding moments are preparation and all succeeding moments are the results of this becoming. You cannot sublimate who you are because who you are is a part of the vast identity that makes up our world with all of its unique flavors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Philosophy Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Religion Blogs
Religion Blogs

Religion Blogs
Start Blogging Add to Technorati Favorites

ThinkExist.com Quotes