Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Letting Go

If everything happened by chance then there would be no choice. If your thoughts were random and never organzied into recognizable patterns there would be no language. Without out language two could not communicate. Without a recognizable pattern nothing that was ever build could be duplicated let alone be conceived in the first place. We have been formed by patterns our bodies an exercise in symmetry and design. The body keeps on directing this pattern fulfilling its purpose endlessly.

First I think and then I feel. My thoughts turn on my feelings and then I see myself already there in the moment of fulfillment. Then I return and find that I am already more than half way there. At what point do I let go completely of one world and enter completely into another? I practice this letting go and then I move on. The point always remains in the moment to be determined by this practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Philosophy Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Religion Blogs
Religion Blogs

Religion Blogs
Start Blogging Add to Technorati Favorites

ThinkExist.com Quotes