Friday, November 14, 2003

It is as though I was possessed all day long starting in the morning reacting to a missing brick which really meant nothing. It's hold and effect were to bombard my thoughts with negative emotions daring me to resist. Today I did not resist but went with it until finally now the first realization is come upon me. This realization is the first real letting go of the day. The realization is this as it now comes upon me. I called for a dropping away of negativity from me so that the truth would be revealed. What I forgot was that nothing comes to me except it is through me. These thoughts in the end are just passing through. Yes it is painful to experience these sensations but now you see that they are gone, they can be viewed in perspective. I think that in this case it is better to have experienced this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Philosophy Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Religion Blogs
Religion Blogs

Religion Blogs
Start Blogging Add to Technorati Favorites

ThinkExist.com Quotes