Thursday, November 06, 2003

   I could not help but arrive at the place I am aiming for because within mind my attention has become unwavering. In this way I rise above even the highest of illusions and surpass even the most intricate of obstacles. It becomes simple. Higher mind is very much in the process of knowing itself. It is continual in movement in terms of higher dwellings in highers realms. Finally I remembered the one of the day. To speak from the center and to act from the center. To be as though I am all that is and everything else is a part of my manifest being. To use the voice with the consciousness of being that which I am.
   Listen now to what it is I turn over to you. In this turning over is everything that was made is made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Philosophy Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Religion Blogs
Religion Blogs

Religion Blogs
Start Blogging Add to Technorati Favorites

ThinkExist.com Quotes