Sunday, May 20, 2007

There is a method for working within consciousness in order to out picture the results of your heart's desire. All of our efforts for the past untold millenia have been towards finding out this process and then making use of it in our world to benefit our lives and those around us. the method involves a thorough understanding of what is mind, what is thought, what is the subconscious, and what is "I am." Recently this study has taken me through various authors in the New Thought field. For me New Thought is precisely what Modern Kabbalah needs to be about. I am studying this aspect of mind over matter and will let you know in the interim how I am proceeding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Philosophy Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Religion Blogs
Religion Blogs

Religion Blogs
Start Blogging Add to Technorati Favorites

ThinkExist.com Quotes