Friday, October 30, 2020

Divine Plan


Think too of the miracles that have been foretold
On day one you can see that everyone is ready 
For the change since the change I would 
Come all over everyone together as One.

Follow the good to the Promised Land. 
Follow the good. 
Follow the good to the Promised Land
And don’t look back and come as fast as you can.

Follow the Good to the Promised Land
It’s there waiting for you.
Don’t believe the ones who say there’s no such thing.
They went back to Egypt a long time ago.

You see it’s all in the play, and it’s all in the thing.
Like a Hollywood movie scene by scene it begins.

Shaping my art is where I do my part its where I go and find my way.
I see it in the morning in the trees as the birds come and play.
It’s just a whisper I know but its’s just enough to nudge the world.
Into a better place that’s where I design it to be.

You can stay with me or you can stay here or you can stay wherever you go.
I tell you one thing I’m ready so we’re ready so ready to go.
Riding on the blue wind I find the things that I want to be.
I take them one at time and examine them to make sure this is what I see.

I try my best to move along I know where I am going, I run into a place where I belong.  Where I belong.
Stepping through the world of my very own being
Step into thy holy place.
Walk out inside of a minute.  Find out you’re lost without a trace.

Then the Light appears and you remember, you remember why you’re here.
Its a funny thing how confused things can get when we move in around in circles after the holy grail of money.

Gonna change all of that you wait and see how it happens.
It’s the Divine Plan the Divine Plan, the Divine Plan,
It’s The Divine Plan The Divine Plan.
If one of us can see it so can all of us understand.
Yeah If one of us can see it so can all of us understand.

Can understand.

Thy Will is coming back which it makes itself to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Philosophy Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Religion Blogs
Religion Blogs

Religion Blogs
Start Blogging Add to Technorati Favorites

ThinkExist.com Quotes