Thursday, October 29, 2020

Life Is A Celebration

Life is a Celebration a party to behold
Listen to the Above not to what you’ve been told
Everywhere there is dancing if you know where to look
I know what you’ll find where the image of your picture
Your picture was took.

Every day every day
One thing about it the most of all is that you know that is true.

To what I’ve said what you’ll believe there is proof in every moment.
What you see is what you’ll be
What you’ll be is what you’ve sent before you.
In time you will get it but for now let’s forget it.

There a party going on right here.
It’s a dance between Above and Below.
One side connecting the other side reaching
You start to develop this flow.

If the morning sunlight hits her eyes
And I see her and oh my what a surprise.

You know that main thing that you have to do is to recognize the holy.
On side you, it abides in you.

It was there in the moment that you came into this world
And everywhere you’ve gone in between.
And in the next it will follow to another
Where life begins again as if in a dream

So for now take my advice
Think twice about what you’re thinking about.
What do want to see in this world
Kindness righteousness forgiveness joy and laughter
And most of all you. 

I can’t get over you the things that you do drawing me closer every day
Is this a game we’re playing  and I don’t mind as I was saying

Life is meant to be lived one way or another
In this world and the next.

Be sure of your understanding maybe then you’ll text the answer so we all will know.
There was a breeze coming in the window
And I felt I see the reflection these eyes I seen before
I knew then what I had in store 
something had come over me all of a sudden I knew just like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Philosophy Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Religion Blogs
Religion Blogs

Religion Blogs
Start Blogging Add to Technorati Favorites

ThinkExist.com Quotes